Thursday, 26 December 2013

ARK DUNGAREES AND PINAFORES



Hello to All my readers! Hope you all had amazing Christmas!

Today I would like to introduce ARK fashion brand with great choice of women and man clothes.

My favorite collection is dungarees and pinafores.

My fashion taste change every week ;) and if some ask me few weeks ago to wear dungaree , I would say no, but recently I'm in love with this style!

ARK  dungarees and pinafores collection is perfect for this season and S/S '14.

 Brand offering different designs, materials and colors. You can create from daily street style outfit to festival look. 
Let me know what you think.


2 comments:

  1. I adore the pinafore as well
    much love
    `virgit
    www.preppyfashionist.com

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina